Read The Rise Of The Sparrows by Sarina Langer

๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค๐ซ๐จ๐œ๐ค’๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ญ๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ, ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž, ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ

The Rise Of The Sparrows follows the story of Rachel, an orphan living on the streets, and everything is turned upside down when she meets Cephy, a girl with extraordinary powers.




I just finished Rise Of The Sparrows and am now reading Wardens Of Archos, which is the second part The Relics of Ar'zac series by @sarinalangerwriter on Instagram and OMG! Why hadn't I read this book series sooner?!⁣

When I started this book I was so confused. The ending left me more confused than that. I am hoping I'll find my answers in part 2. What I like about this how the book showed me views from each character showing all sides of the same story. Another thing I admire is how unique the character names. Cephy is such a cute name! I will try to keep this review as spoiler-free as possible.

๐€ ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐จ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž
Rachael is an orphan living in the streets. Even though people don't treat her as one may like, she is used to her street life. But her life in Blackrock wasn't easy. And there were these powers she had. She would have visions when anyone was about to die. Enters Cephy. A young, cute girl new to her life on the streets but there is something different about little Cephy.⁣

This book has everything! A rising rebellion? Check! Super impressive abilities? Check! A biased King? Yup!
A super scary Mist Woman and a prophecy threatening to destroy everyone?! CHECK.

Whenever I used to finally figure out what direction the book was going, it used to take another road. The last part of the book was my favorite yet most dreaded part. But now I feel like this book is going to be much deeper than I believed. There are so many secrets and so many questions. ⁣

The last line of epilogue had me dead. I immediately dropped my phone and screamed "Hold up, WHAAAA-" which was not a good idea because I scared my sleeping sister. (Haha...whoops?)⁣

Read this book right now so that I can gossip about this book with you. If you are interested, the first part is available for free on Kindle.

If you'll be reading this book, let me know in the comments below!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I would really appreciate your views!